Immigration:
Part III: Back to Square One
Part IV: Relief!
So Wednesday, Simeon and I paid a (third) visit to the immigration office to find out the requirements to registrare, purposefully on a day they're not "open" to help with the paperwork that we don't need, and were told that indeed, registration must be done at the police office nearest our apartment. Keep in mind that I've already been there and they told me to go to the imm.office. In any case, I was relieved that we wouldn't have to stand in line for hours and felt like the end was in sight.
However, my genius husband had emailed a lady at the rental office who responded later in the day saying she had already taken care of this for us! Too bad she failed to mention it earlier, but I guess it's our fault for not asking. In any case, the weight's lifted from our shoulders and we're free to roam Italia as we please.
3.09.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What good news! Enjoy your respite from paperwork.
I feel compelled to ask you to take at least one picture of horse butts (surely there are some around), just for old time's sake ;-)
Post a Comment