Hi. It's Sabrina Freeman, remember me from your Hendersonville days? Well, I have a son who was two and 1 month and 8 days when his twin sisters were born. I LOVE reading your blog, Stephanie told me about it tonight. It is so funny to see your family go through the same things. We had a "bad" twin, and all those endless nights and feedings. My girls will be three in April. Send me an email sometime. sfs315@yahoo.com
5 comments:
THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!
I don't think they could be any cuter! Hope you are all well.
Jamie
P.S. which is which?
What beautiful baby girls! I've enjoyed catching up with you through your blog today. happy new year to you and your family. Jenna
Hi. It's Sabrina Freeman, remember me from your Hendersonville days? Well, I have a son who was two and 1 month and 8 days when his twin sisters were born. I LOVE reading your blog, Stephanie told me about it tonight. It is so funny to see your family go through the same things. We had a "bad" twin, and all those endless nights and feedings. My girls will be three in April. Send me an email sometime. sfs315@yahoo.com
Such beautiful girls!
Annamaria seems less reddish now (compared to the "ode" a few weeks ago).
Eloise seems skeptical. Was Francois trying to explain genetics to her, too?
Post a Comment