This month's good twin award is a tough one to hand out. We've had a lot of good candidates. (Hah!) I think I'll give both girls the trophy in light of the facts that we're down for sure to one feeding a night, usually around 4am. There's often at least one nap a day that takes place without crying. The smiles are definitely down pat, show up quite a bit without being prompted, and Annamaria even sticks her tongue out for extra credit. Oh! Not to forget one of the biggest accomplishments -- Annamaria is now sometimes able to FART ALL BY HERSELF. Doesn't sound like much, I know, but in the past any kind of passing of gas required lots of crying and someone pushing her legs up against her chest. Let's see... I can't forget the little nugget that F and I enjoyed an actual dinner by ourselves this past month, or the satisfaction that comes from feeling like they've REALLY got the eating thing figured out. I'm lucky enough to be blessed with plenty of milk, and even dropped off 10 gallon size ziplocks of frozen stuff to store in a friend's chest freezer. (No pun intended... "chest" freezer -- get it?)
Here I am, trying to think of any other activities to write about the babies, when I realize I must already have all the bases covered because I've mentioned their only three actions -- eating, sleeping, and pooping. Here's hoping that in the next 25% of a year I'll get to sleep through the night.


1 comment:
Congrats on all the accomplishments. Glad to hear that you're sleeping almost through the night. I, too, hope that the next quarter see the reaching of that goal!
Jamie
Post a Comment