9.02.2007
i could work at sam's club
At Francois' insistence, I've stooped to a new level and purchased a Prenatal Cradle to hold up my giant gravid belly. Not the most glamorous thing in the world, but boy does it make a difference! Many's the time I've wished I could just hand the girls over to someone else to hold for just a little bit, and even though I can't do that, now at least I've got a giant piece of complicated elastic helping me out. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
MJ, with a post like that, we must see a pic!! I hope you are feeling well. I'll call you soon to catch up!
I second that! Would love to see a picture of the belly. Can hardly imagine you needed the prenatal cradle...thanks for the link to explain exactly what it is. Can't wait to walk in to my Sam's and see you there!!
Hey MJ. Glad to hear that you've found something so fashionable to support that belly. I hope that you are feeling well.
Jamie Jackson
Post a Comment