Here's the birthday boy himself with his little brother and cousin on vacation this summer. (That's a hammerhead shark "tattoo" S is showing off.)
8.27.2007
happy belated birthday to ben
This time change thing is really getting to me. I know too many people on the East coast that are three whole hours ahead... before I know it the day's gotten ahead of me and it's just too late to call. It's no excuse, but that's why I didn't take the chance to wish my nephew Ben a Happy, Happy Birthday on Saturday. I hope you had a fantastic day and a great party; all of us here miss you and love you very much!
Here's the birthday boy himself with his little brother and cousin on vacation this summer. (That's a hammerhead shark "tattoo" S is showing off.)
Here's the birthday boy himself with his little brother and cousin on vacation this summer. (That's a hammerhead shark "tattoo" S is showing off.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment