9.4 ounces in 8 days! She took in 2.2 ounces during that feeding.
Eloise weighed 6 and a half pounds!!!!! That means she gained
11 ounces in 8 days! She took in 1.8 ounces during that feeding.
What a relief and an encouragement. That was the first time they'd been weighed since we quit supplementing, and I was SO GLAD to see they'd been doing fine with just nursing. They had their first bottles since the hospital yesterday evening; they sucked them down but had a hard time settling afterwards. And, today begins my new deal to pump only three times a day. Everything is improving!
Speaking of pumping, I woke up a little uncomfortable this morning and proceeded to feed the girls and then pumped 8 ounces (a quarter of a liter!) of milk. Sorry for all the emphasizing in this post, but I'm just truly amazed by all this feeding and growing. Yay for milk!


1 comment:
Weigh to go!!!!!!!!! So glad that they are growing so well!
Love,
Jamie
Post a Comment