11.12.2007
"every waking moment, love grows"
It's hard to smile much on just a couple hours of broken sleep a night, but this one's a sure way to get one out of me. One of our first nights home, Francois and I saw this ad [click on the bottom left, "watch 'sleeping beauty'"] on tv. I was in the middle of feeding the girls (believe it or not!) and I think they may have been screaming? But as the diamond folks say, "every waking moment, love grows"... and right now all my moments are waking ones. Now one or both of us quips, "every waking moment..." at least once a day to make the other smile and keep it all in perspective. Let's just hope the second half of the slogan is true. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Keep you head up and know that we are all thinking of you and your hard work. You are AWESOME at what you do!
Love, Jamie
Post a Comment