11.02.2007

name that blog

Feeling like I should change the name of the blog... which is better, "Milk", "Poop", or "Lack of Sleep"?

Had a second visit from our lovely lactation consultant this morning. Both girls continued to gain well, with Annamaria up to 4 lb 13.3 oz and Eloise at 5 lb 7 oz. We did another before-and-after weigh, and each took in about an ounce and a half. Did I mention that was at the same time?!?!?! Cross that off my list: visit the grand canyon, see the statue of liberty, nurse two babies at once... the things everyone should do at least once!

Thanks to their stellar performance, we have the ok to continue tandem nursing, and not do the finger-feeding thing after 2 feedings a day. Then we can add 2 more on Monday if they seem to respond well. We are on our way to throwing away the darn tubes! Maybe once that occurs it won't take an entire 2 hours to get some milk in these girls. I can hope, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How 'bout "Got Milk"?

Hehehe...
Jamie

Alix Bryant said...

You go MJ!