Had my last clinic visit yesterday, with the same news -- babies seem fine, my blood pressure was a little elevated. We've had weekly visits since mid-May, with a little 2 week break in July, so it was pretty monumental to be done with those. Now we'll hopefully just enjoy a nice weekend with family (Mom and Dad arrive today at noon, and my brother Jim and Felicia and Jack are coming up for the day too) and meet the girls on Monday.
Oh, also, I mentioned to Francois last night that I wholly attribute the fact that I'm still pregnant to: all that he does around the house, how little I do around the house, and of course, the harness (which he insisted I buy). Can't leave out all the zillions of prayers I know are being said on our behalf. Anyway, the man deserves some appreciation!
10.13.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am so happy that all has gone smoothly so far, and will pray that it continues!! Have a wonderful weekend; I can't wait to see those babies!
You and your family are in our thoughts here in Maryland! I hope things continue to go well and that you enjoy this wonderful time with the newly extended family.
The girls will share a birthday with Dave!
Love,
Lauren
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you've made it this far. Francois . . .you're awesome!
I hope everything goes well in the next couple of days/weeks.
Love,Theresa
Post a Comment