10.21.2007

the boys are officially outnumbered


Supposedly the cell picture I emailed yesterday evening is on its way here, but I didn't realize that the first one would take all weekend. So here's one picture of our new arrivals, on my first visit to see Annamaria in the nicu.

6 comments:

Joy Chafin said...

I am like Alix...I have been obsessively checking your blog, and I'm so excited that the girls have arrived safely. They are beautiful, and you look amazing. Congratulations to you, Francois, & Simeon. Your daughters are very blessed!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't stop looking at my beautiful nieces. It's about time we had some little girls in this family to spoil.....Lots of love and good wishes are being sent your way from the East! Aunt Kelli and crew!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! Congrats!!!
They are beautiful.
I wish you a quick recovery and I hope to hear from you soon!
Love,
Theresa

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you all and can't wait to see more pictures of the beautiful miracle girls. What a blessing for you, Francois and Simeon. Love to you all!

Emily

Lauren said...

What beautiful little girls! And such great names. Congratulations! I have been checking the blog compulsively, too, and am so excited to see that everyone is happy and healthy. Love to the girls and Simeon and Francois.

Anonymous said...

Wow! How beautiful all three of you are! We are so excited that all is going well and can't wait to see more pictures. What a wonderful blessing from above.

Love you all,
The Jacksons