Make that six? Every person in the Cady household has a nasty little summer cold, and I'm sure I must have brought it on by bragging to some new friends just this past weekend that our twins hadn't been sick yet, and could they believe it? Wasn't that wonderful? Annamaria picked it up first, but both girls rang in their first sickness with a vengeance, crying inconsolably for the better part of a day. Thank goodness they didn't pick the same day, and are both now just struggling with stuffy/runny noses and average malaise. Even Simeon is dealing with this one -- amazingly, he made it through an entire year of preschool without getting sick, and waited until the school year was over just to pick up something from his own family.
On a side note, Eloise's biting has subsided... not from any reaction on my part, I believe. Still waiting for those top teeth to appear!
6.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hope everyone is feeling better. I can only imagine how it must be with that many sick little ones. Hope it was short-lived!
Post a Comment