3.28.2008

twin tracker

So. Even though I'm not as much of a nut for charts and figures as Alix is, I am a math major, and deep down I have to admit that I do like seeing pictures and graphs made out of my data points. Since we started sleep training about a month ago, Trixie Tracker has pretty much been a godsend. It's a neat website that keeps tabs on whatever kind of baby-data you want to log, and then helps you make sense of it. Unfortunately, the platform can't show me both babies on the same page, but it is easy to "switch child" and see each girl's progress. My favorite view is the "full chart" that shows the past 30 days of sleep and wake times all right next to each other. It's so satisfying to see the trends these girls' sleep times are making! I've only been tracking sleep times (and Annamaria's once-a-week dirty diapers) but I'm officially addicted, and I think it will be super-helpful as we make changes such as dropping the 10 pm feeding, adding solids, and slowing down to 2 naps from 3.

1 comment:

Outdoor Images said...

Way to go my nerdy sister! I knew you had it in you.

The charts are really cool. Glad you are getting enough sleep to want to track it.