
Brought back memories of my own first lost tooth, running around the grade school parking lot with my friend Amy Knox, pretending we were both Wonder Woman. All fun and games until we ran into each other... I remember backing away, looking down at my hand and saying, "Whose tooth is this?"

The Tooth Fairy apparently was caught unawares since it wasn't loose or wiggly, and will probably hear about it and make a visit tomorrow. Oh, and when Francois was explaining that now S is a snaggletooth, since he's missing one of his two front teeth, Simeon clarified that his wasn't missing at all, it was right inside on the table. The way he quibbles tiny details, I'm wondering if the child has a future in law.


2 comments:
Wow...what a surprise indeed!
Hey...would you mind sending a couple of pictures of your clan for the TPOM newsletter? I need a couple more pictures to fill some empty space and thought you wouldn't mind showing off your little darlings! Just email them to me and indicate which is A and E 'cause I have a hard time telling them apart. :)
Thanks,
Heather C.
bluebean75@hotmail.com
What an exciting time..the first tooth fairy visit!
Funny about a law career..we always call Jack our little attorney (we just told him he couldn't sue his daddy!).
Post a Comment