7.08.2007

on moving

Francois: "Hi Zorin [the driver who as of a week and a half ago had all of our possessions minus a few suitcases], we're the Cady's; our things are going to Olympia, WA."

Driver: [long pause] "Ohhhhhhhh. Yes." [Another pause.] "I... don't work for Mayflower anymore."

Francois: "I see. So -- our stuff is still in Cheyenne?" [We tracked it there two days after they loaded and supposedly it's been there ever since.]

Ex-driver: "I have no idea."

Awfully reassuring news for a Sunday afternoon, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi to the cadys from the east coast knobles... sounds like you are still in limbo. those times always seem endless when you are in the middle of them, but in retrospect will be long forgotten... can't wait to see you next weekend...brandon is especially excited to his twin cousins in your belly... i am sure we will have some interesting conversations. :-) kelli and crew